Computer Repair & Optimization
: Rocklin & Roseville, CA
Is your laptop or desktop computer gradually slowing down or just doing odd things? You may be a virus, and it could only be a matter of time until your system completely goes down. Don’t lose music files, photos and videos, or business documents and records that cannot be replaced--bring your PC in to My Wire Guy today.
Our computer repair and optimization services for laptops/notebooks and desktop computers include:
- Virus Removal: If your once high-speed/high-performing computer is taking longer than ever to launch programs or even to boot up, you may have a virus. Our techs have the tools to get your computer performing like new, if not better!
- PC Tune-Ups: For peak computer performance, we recommend a PC Tune-Up every 4 to 6 months. A PC Tune Up includes: inspection of the event logs for errors, disk cleanup (removal of temporary files and temporary internet files), scanning for virus and spyware infections, dust removal from inside device, system motherboard inspection and checking the operating system for updates.
- In-Home or On-Site: If you can’t come to us for repairs, we can come to you. Call us for a rate quote for an in-home or on-site service.
- Remote Support: Need help right now? Don’t have time to bring your computer in? Using remote support technology, My Wire Guy Computer Services can virtually repair your computer as you watch, without ever having to leave the office or home. Call us at (916) 625-0141 between 10am and 4pm pacific time for remote support.
- Many more services, including Networking, Data Recovery, and Custom Built Computers.
We repair ALL brands--Sony, Dell, Toshiba, HP, Gateway, Asus, and more.
If you live in Rocklin, Roseville, Lincoln, Auburn, Granite Bay or surrounding areas and your computer needs any of the above computer repair services, bring it into our Rocklin location Monday-Friday, 9:30 am to 6:00 pm--NO appointment needed! Call us at (916) 625-0141 with any questions on how we can help you optimize your device.